Glycolic / Lactic 85.00
Glycolic and Lactic peels accelerate the removal of the dry layer of the skin, while deeply cleansing, unclogging and hydrating the skin. Ideal for all skin types to refresh the face. For best results we recommend a course of 6.
Course of 6 prepaid (inc didifferent strength peels) 275.00
Peel with Ultrasound infusion 99.00
A combination of Peel and Ultrasound waves help nourishing serums penetrate several thousand fold deeper into the skin for an ultra glossy, and glowy finish.
Azyme Peel 120.00
Looking to freshen up dull, lifeless skin? Our amazing Azyme Peel will make your skin glow! The A-zyme is a pain-free, zero-downtime peel packed with retinol (vitamin A) and fruit enzymes to give a beautiful fresh texture to the skin and to stimulate new cell turnover and clear up congested skin!
HOT TIP: Have this treatment on a Monday and by Saturday your skin will be divine…
Mandelic Peel 120.00
Mandelic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid. Derived from bitter almonds, it has a number of benefits for the skin.
- Rapidly exfoliates dead skin cells and surface debris from the skin.
- Mandelic acid has antimicrobial/antibacterial properties, making it an excellent choice for all types of acne, including cystic acne.
- Loosens blackheads for easy extraction.
- Mandelic acid is excellent for clients with darker skin tones. It does not cause the unwanted, lighter skin tone changes that you might experience with other AHA’s.
- Mandelic acid inhibits the growth of melanin, the cause of brown patches, freckles, uneven skin tone and other sun-related skin care issues.
- Mandelic acid, with continued use, can help repair sun damaged skin.
- Mandelic acid reduces lines and wrinkles without the irritation of other AHA’s.
- Mandelic is typically an excellent exfoliator for clients suffering from Rosaca.
Course of 6 Mandelic peels prepaid $590